Extractions & Testing: Proper Practices for Successful Business Ventures
Learn the ins and outs of getting started in the extraction industry from the perspective of some established members of the extraction and testing lab industries. Those who tune in will be privy to laying a foundation within a thriving industry. Our speakers will touch all of the bases, from getting started to understanding the processes that are safest for us and patients. This webinar is an offering from Terpenes and Testing Magazine because we have a passion for educating those with interest in these respected spaces in the cannabis industry. Scientific Editor and extraction expert John MacKay, PhD. will be delivering the keynote to kick of what will surely be the start of an amazing series of educational webinars from our team.
Tune in for free on April 27 from 9am to 1pm or download later for a small fee.
By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
- 9 am PST – Welcome by Cara Wietstock :10
- 9:10 am PST – Keynote by John MacKay :30
- 9:40 am PST – First presenter Anthony Smith Product Development, Quality Assurance, and Working with a Testing Lab :30
- 10:10 am PST – Second presenter Dr. Jokubas Ziburkus The Entourage Effect :30
- 10:40 am PST – Third presenter Paul F. Daley Clear Cannabinoid Distillates :30
- 11:10 am PST – Fourth Presenter Ric Cuchetto Overview of Extraction methods :30
- 11: 40 am PST – Fifth Presenter Alex Conn Light Hydrocarbon Extraction Options :30
- 12:15 – 1 PST Panel and Questions w/ John as Moderator :45
We will wrap up with an amazing panel with all the speakers, moderated by Dr. John MacKay!