Commercial Cultivation to the Personal Garden: Everything To Know About Growing Your Own
Aug 31, 2017 9:00 AM PDT
Five expert speakers explore the devotion and science that goes into growing full spectrum cannabis flowers both in and outdoors. This webinar begins with an in depth assessment of sustainable farming, hydroponic growing, and sun grown organics before diving deep into biopesticides and the inner workings of cannabinoids and soil science.
- Welcome by Cara Wietstock Editor-in-Chief, Terpenes and Testing Magazine
- Keynote by Todd Dalotto Horticultural Scientist & Public Policy Consultant Sustainable Farming
- First presenter Rory Johnathan Grower Support Manager, Advanced Nutrients Hydroponic Growing Practices
- Second presenter Siobhan Danger Darwish Blessed Coast Farms / Grow Sisters Organic Family Farming Practices
- Third Presenter Matthew Gates Crop Consultant Biopesticides
- Fourth presenter Russell Pace President of the California Horticultural Association Exploring Cannabinoids and Soil Science
- Fifth Presenter Ben Britton Founder and Lead Engineer PurePressure Rosin Equipment Creating Rosin, Extending Flower Shelf Life
- FULL HOUR Panel and Questions w/Todd Dalotto as Moderator
Extractions & Testing: Proper Practices for Successful Business Ventures
Learn the ins and outs of getting started in the extraction industry from the perspective of some established members of the extraction and testing lab industries. Those who tune in will be privy to laying a foundation within a thriving industry. Our speakers will touch all of the bases, from getting started to understanding the processes that are safest for us and patients. This webinar is an offering from Terpenes and Testing Magazine because we have a passion for educating those with interest in these respected spaces in the cannabis industry. Scientific Editor and extraction expert John MacKay, PhD. will be delivering the keynote to kick of what will surely be the start of an amazing series of educational webinars from our team.