THE FIRST ANNUAL TERPENES AND TESTING: 100
Terpenes and Testing: 100 will honor the influential individuals and companies that are driving the future of cannabis science. Winners will be honored at a celebratory party after the conference on April 11th, 2018.
Please nominate a colleague at your garden or lab or feel free to nominate a fellow colleague outside of your business. All we ask is that the individual has made a quantifiable impact in the cannabis extraction, cultivation, or laboratory testing. Any nominations associated with vague explanations are not acceptable. The Terpenes and Testing: 100 is all-inclusive but maintains a goal of awarding these honors to the true risk takers in the cannabis science world.
These are not executive-only awards either, any innovators with influence in these relevant sectors of the cannabis industry are viable for recognition in the Terpenes and Testing: 100. We simply want to give those who deserve it the recognition they deserve.
Whether they are a chemist or a geneticist, a breeder or an extraction artist, the Terpenes and Testing: 100 is a place for the entire industry.
- A feature spread about the winners in the issue following the event.
- Tickets to the next year’s event and announcement privileges of the winner of the next year
- Plaque with the year and your name
- Year long free subscription
- Year long mention on our site, Terpenes and Testing.
Terpenes and Testing: 100 Nomination Form
Extraction (Entries are individuals and represent their brand, multiple entries from one brand allowed)
- Supercritical Gasses
- Vape Cartridge
- Cannabis-Derived Terpenes
- Best THC Producing Cultivar
- Best CBD Producing Cultivar
- Highest Natural Terpene Content Cultivar
Testing Lab Sciences (Labs enter as entity)
- Supercritical Extraction Equipment
- Hydrocarbon Extraction Equipment
- Solventless Extraction Equipment
Please fill out the form below to nominate your colleagues for the Terpenes and Testing: 100! Nominations are due by December 15, 2017.