Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GrowLife, Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT), one of the nation’s most recognized indoor cultivation product and service providers, today announced that the October 2018 presentation from Chief Executive Officer, Marco Hegyi, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com. Mr. Hegyi discussed recent developments in the burgeoning cannabis cultivation industry including Canada’s recent legalization of adult use cannabis as well as the company’s recently announced acquisition of EX-CLONE Enterprises, Inc.
GrowLife’s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the “virtual trade booth” for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- The company announced the acquisition of EZ-CLONE Enterprises, Inc., a renowned commercial cannabis cultivation equipment supplier. READ MORE
- The company experienced escalated growth over last year, showing a 131.7% increase in revenue over the same quarter last year. READ MORE
- The company has opened a rights offering to current shareholders in order to raise money for expansion of its product development division, GrowLife Innovations, as well as sales and marketing functions. READ MORE
- The company opened a fulfillment and retail center in the world’s largest legalized cannabis market, Los Angeles. READ MORE
- The company announced a Proof of Concept study on a commercial vertical grow system designed to bring production costs of cannabis down to industry lows. READ MORE
GrowLife, Inc. is a nationally recognized cultivation brand, providing world-class hydroponic equipment, lighting, nutrients, media, and other cultivation supplies to commercial and urban operations. With a complete selection of cultivation products combined with logistics and distribution services, GrowLife can help responsible cultivation operations efficiently control supply costs, manage build-out investments, track supply usage and streamline workflows.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire’s leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting’s extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE GrowLife, Inc.