North America Cannabis Market: Focus on Product Type, Medical Application, Distribution Channel, Countries Data (U.S. and Canada) and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
FREMONT, Calif. – July 8, 2019 /Canna Newswire/ – “North America Cannabis Market: Focus on Product Type, Medical Application, Distribution Channel, Countries Data (U.S. and Canada) and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025″, According to BIS Research analysis, North America cannabis industry analysis by BIS Research highlights that the market was valued at $13.21 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $36.7 billion in 2025.
Browse 42 Market Data Tables and 80 Figures Spread Across 187 Pages and In-Depth TOC on North America Cannabis Market https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/north-america-cannabis-market.html
Cannabis industry is a highly thriving industry witnessing constant research and developmental activities regarding the safe use of cannabis for human consumption. Cannabis refers to the genus of flowering plants in the family Cannabaceae and is the most abused illicit drug in the world. It is usually available in four main forms (flower, hashish, hash oil, and concentrates) and is famous for its psychoactive or mood-altering activities. Concerning its psychoactive properties, cannabis has been subjected to legal restrictions in different parts of the world since decades. Although the use of cannabis is illegal in most countries of world, some countries have adopted a policy of decriminalization making the possession of cannabis a non-criminal offense. Cannabis is increasingly gaining attention owing to its benefits for medical and recreational use. It is being used for treatment of wide range of clinical conditions including muscle spasm, pain management, headache, anxiety, nausea, and vomiting, among others. Researchers from various parts of the world are also striving hard to understand the efficacy of cannabis for additional medical and recreational applications, and are also attempting to secure regulatory approval for its usage in various fields.
Request for Sample : https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=702&type=download
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the key trends of the North America cannabis market? How did the market for cannabis evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the North America cannabis market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market? What are the key companies which made substantial investments to aid research in the cannabis market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the North America market? What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies of different states of the U.S. and Canada to legalize the cultivation, production, possession, and distribution of cannabis? When was medical and recreational cannabis legalized in the U.S. and Canada and under what conditions?
- Which are the leading companies dominating the North America cannabis market?
- How is the market segmented by cannabis products on the basis of medical and recreational use and what are the benefits of cannabis in each of these two product categories? Which product type leads the market in 2018 in the U.S. and Canada and which product is expected to witness the highest growth rate and why?
- What are the different medical applications of cannabis? Which application type leads in the U.S. and Canada in terms of market share and why? Which medical application is expected to witness the highest growth rate and why?
- What are the different distribution channels existing in the North America cannabis market? Which distribution channel dominated the market in 2018 in the U.S. and Canada and which distribution channel is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period between 2019 and 2025?
- What are the market values of the leading segments of the North America cannabis market in 2018? How is each segment of the North America cannabis market expected to grow and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segment by the end of 2025?
- Amongst the U.S. and Canada, which country generated the highest revenue in 2018 and which country is estimated to grow at higher growth rate during the forecast period between 2019 and 2025?
About BIS Research
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies. Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management. What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don’t merely provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
# CNW #
+1 (510) 404-8135