Making A Testing Lab Work
THU, JAN 18, 2018 – 9AM TO 1PM – PST
Inside insights from testing laboratory professionals on what makes these institutions work, and how retailers & consumers can ensure they’re getting the most out of their testing lab.
- 9:00 am – Keynote: Ric Cuchetto, The Cannabis Chemist – Testing and Process Testing :45
- 9:45 am – Ken Snoke, President, Emerald Scientific – The Facts on Data Variability :30
- 10:15 am – Lane Yago, Obiotics – Sample Testing Truths :30
- 10:45 am – David Gratson, VSA – Understanding and Navigating Cannabis Sampling and Analysis :30
- 11:15 am – Stephen Goldman, Laboratory Director, Phytatech – How A Lab Can Add Consumer Value :30
- 11:45 am – Brian McDonald – Vetting Products and Feed Stock Through Accurate Testing :30
-5 minute break-
- 12:10 Q&A with entire Panel Moderated by Ric Cuchetto :45
David Gratson, CEAC
Extractions & Testing: Proper Practices for Successful Business Ventures
Learn the ins and outs of getting started in the extraction industry from the perspective of some established members of the extraction and testing lab industries. Those who tune in will be privy to laying a foundation within a thriving industry. Our speakers will touch all of the bases, from getting started to understanding the processes that are safest for us and patients. This webinar is an offering from Terpenes and Testing Magazine because we have a passion for educating those with interest in these respected spaces in the cannabis industry. Scientific Editor and extraction expert John MacKay, PhD. will be delivering the keynote to kick of what will surely be the start of an amazing series of educational webinars from our team.
Commercial Cultivation to the Personal Garden: Everything To Know About Growing Your Own
Five expert speakers explore the devotion and science that goes into growing full spectrum cannabis flowers both in and outdoors. This webinar begins with an in depth assessment of sustainable farming, hydroponic growing, and sun grown organics before diving deep into biopesticides and the inner workings of cannabinoids and soil science.